All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAmbassador Mary French uses her personal experience as a former Chief of Protocol to give us the most up-to-date and user-friendly guide to diplomatic protocol at the international, national, and state level. She includes meticulous instructions, in-depth diagrams and tables, a comprehensive table of contents, and a plethora of examples that make United States Protocol the perfect guide to any official event.
- Author BiographyAmbassador Mary Mel French served as the nation's Chief of Protocol during the Clinton administration, working directly with the President and Secretary of State.
- PrizesWinner of Library Journal Best Reference Source Award 2010.
- Author(s)Mary Mel Ambassador French
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byBill Clinton,Tom Kean
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.