All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionFormer federal prosecutor Elizabeth de la Vega brings her 20 years of experience and her passion for justice to the most important case of her career. The defendants are George W Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell. The crime is tricking the nation into war, or, in legal terms, conspiracy to defraud the United States. Published in association with Tomdispatch.com, a regular antidote to the mainstream media and a project of the Nation Institute.
- Author(s)Elizabeth de la Vega
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight224 g
- Width177 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.