All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionNetworks are made up of organizations. Often a central unit, or Network Administrative Organization (NAO), manages an entire network of organizations that collaborate to achieve an overall network-level goal. Goal-directed networks are those that come together to achieve a shared objective, in addition to the individual organization-specific goals. This book's focus is on the management of goal-directed networks. Despite the fact that formalized goal-directed interorganizational networks have become extremely popular in the public and nprofit sectors, as many social problems require concerted action, publications on managing goal-directed networks do t exist. In this book, author Angel Saz-Carranza examines four networks that differ by size, scope, and geographical location. He offers a vel and invative framework focusing on networks' inherent internal tensions between unity and diversity, paralleling the differentiation/integration tension found in organization theory, which has t previously been applied to interorganizational networks.
- Author BiographyAngel Saz-Carranza is Coordinator of ESADE Center for Global Economy and Geopolitics as well as a Research Associate at ESADE's Institute of Public Governance and Management. He was previously Associate Professor at the Catalan Polytechnic University (2007-2008).
- Author(s)Angel Saz-Carranza
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Business Organizations and Networks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.