All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for both professionals game developers and hobbist who are interested in making games with Unity. Users are expected to have kwledge of basics / fundamentals of unity 2D game development and should have a working kwledge of C#.
- Author BiographyClaudio Scolastici is an Italian game designer with a background as a researcher in the fields of psychology, artificial intelligence, and cognitive science. He is employed by Italian game developer SpinVector as Technical Game Designer and Unity specialist. In November 2013, he released a book titled Mobile Game Design Essentials for Packt Publishing, as well as tutorials about AI modeling and scripting at Digital-Tutors.
- Author(s)Dr. Claudio Scolastici
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/02/2015
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.