Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference book presents unique and traditional analytic calculations, and features more than a hundred universal formulas where one can calculate by hand ermous numbers of definite integrals, fractional derivatives and inverse operators. Despite the great success of numerical calculations due to computer techlogy, analytical calculations still play a vital role in the study of new, as yet unexplored, areas of mathematics, physics and other branches of sciences. Readers, including n-specialists, can obtain themselves universal formulas and define new special functions in integral and series representations by using the methods expounded in this book. This applies to anyone utilizing analytical calculations in their studies.
- Author(s)Khavtgai Namsrai
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.