All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is concerned with the acquisition of English phology, both segmental and supra segmental, by learners of English as a second language, as a third language and by speakers of a post colonial ( new ) variety of English. It focuses on the acquisition process and factors influencing it, based on insights from all three disciplines.
- Author BiographyUlrike Gut and Robert Fuchs, University of Munster, Germany; Eva-Maria Wunder, University of Augsburg, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- Series TitleTopics in English Linguistics [TiEL]
- Series Part/Volume Number86
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight489 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEva-Maria Wunder,Robert Fuchs,Ulrike Gut
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.