All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionOn the eve of the twenty-first century, the United States and Germany face common but also separate challenges that will be met in part by significant activity at the university level. This volume offers views and expert opinions from leading American and German educators and university administrators on the future role of this vital educational and cultural institution in both societies.
- Author BiographySteven Muller is co-chairman of the American Institute for Contemporary German Studies at John Hopkins University; trustee of the German Marshall Fund of the United States; member of the executive committee of the Atlantic Council of the United States.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleInternational Political Currents: A Friedrich-Ebert Stiftung S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content NoteIndex
- Weight407 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySteven Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.