All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionUniversity Coeducation in the Victorian Era chronicles the inclusion of women in state-supported male universities during the nineteenth century. Based on primary sources produced by the administrators, faculty, and students, or other contemporary Victorian writers, this book provides insight from multiple perspectives of an important step in the progress of gender relations in higher education and society at large. By studying twelve institutions in the United States, and ather twelve in the United Kingdom, the comparative scope of the work is substantial and brings local, regional, national, and international questions together, while t losing sight of individual university student experiences.
- Author BiographyCHRISTINE MYERS is Education Instructor at Lourdes College, USA and Adjunct Professor of Education at Franklin University, USA.
- Author(s)C. Myers
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.