CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe University Physics provides students with a solid foundation of introductory physics. The complete University Physics covers topics in Mechanics, Gravitation, Waves, Sound, Fluids, Thermodynamics, Electricity, Magnetism, and Optics. Various concepts and ideas of physics are developed starting from a few basic principles. The examples in the book contain both the numerical and the symbolic problems. The level of rigor is suitable for students concurrently enrolled in the Calculus sequence in Mathematics. Detailed guided exercises and challenging problems help students develop their skills in problem solving. Volume 1: Fundamentals of Mechanics - Vectors, Kinematics, Newton's Laws of Motion, Impulse, Energy, Rotation Volume 2: Applications of Mechanics - Physics in Non-inertial Frames, Newton's Law of Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Mechanical Waves, Sound, Stress and Strain in Materials, Fluid Pressure, Fluid Dynamics. Volume 3: Heat, Temperature, Specific Heat, Thermal Expansion, Ideal Gas Law, First Law of Thermodynamics, Work by Gas, Second Law of Thermodynamics, Heat Engine, Cart Cycle, Entropy, Kinetic Theory, Maxwell's Velocity Distribution. Volume 4: Static Electricity, Coulomb's Law, Electric Field, Gauss's Law, Electric Potential, Metals and Dielectrics, Magnets, Magnetic Force, Steady Current, Magnetic Field, Ampere's Law, Kirchhoff's Rules, Electrodynamics, Faraday's Law, Maxwell's Equations, AC Circuits. Volume 5: Law of Reflection, Snell's Law of Refraction, Optical Elements, Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Interference, Young's Double Slit, Michelson Interferometer, Fabry-Perot Interferometer, Huygens-Fresnel Principle, Diffraction.
- Author(s)Professor and Department Chair Mohammad Samiullah
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.