Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe bibliography records doctoral and selected masters' theses (over 3,300 in all) from British and Irish universities in the field of Russian, Soviet and East European studies. This is broadly interpreted to include all disciplines in the humanities and social sciences as they relate to the area of Russia, the former USSR and Eastern Europe. Taken as a whole, the work probably forms the fullest and longest record of British and Irish postgraduate research in any sector of area studies. Besides its primary function as a bibliographic tool, it makes it possible to trace the effects of academic developments, institutional policies, and the changes in direction in this highly diversified field of study over the last hundred years. Entries are arranged by subject and area, supported by full author and subject indexes to aid searching. Dr Gregory Walker is a former Head of Slavonic and East European Collections at the Bodleian Library, University of Oxford. The late John S.G. Simmons, OBE, was Senior Research Fellow and Librarian, All Souls College, Oxford.
- PublisherModern Humanities Research Association
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintModern Humanities Research Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight533 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.