All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow is it that some businesses manage to flourish and become financially successful, and yet many do t? How do they accomplish what seems to be magical success? It is a matter of viewing cash flow management with a bit of a different viewpoint, learning that the old tools, while useful for certain things, are t adequate by themselves, and t making the fatal mistakes that many business owners make in managing their company's money. What are the qualities that empower a business owner to manage cash flow so that they flourish financially? They are simple yet powerful actions that unleash the mojo (magical powers) of substantial, sustainable cash flow. In this book you will discover that unleashing the cash flow mojo is within the grasp of every business owner who cares to make use of it. Because you are reading this book, you have a better chance than others of unleashing the mojo and using it to good effect. This book is t a motivational tool. It is a guide to a new way of thinking about and handling money. It contains the steps of a system and explains how to avoid the fatal mistakes inherent in managing the cash flow in a business. It even goes so far as to guide you through reversing mistakes you have made with money in the past. The key is the sub-title: The Business Owner's Guide to Predicting, Planning and Controlling Your Company's Cash Flow. Most business owners work in reverse - using accounting to look at where the money went (often, more than what came in...), rather than PLANNING and CONTROLLING.
- Author BiographySandra Simmons, President and Founder of Money Management Solutions, Inc. has been coaching business owners on her cash flow management system since 1994. As creator of the Cash Flow Mojo(r) system she has helped thousands of business owners reverse their cash flow mistakes and become solvent and viable. Her software is in use in 25 countries around the world.
- Author(s)Sandra S Simmons
- PublisherSandra Simmons
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSandra Simmons
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.