All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionUnleashed, the romantic, high-stakes sequel to New York Times bestselling author Sophie Jordan's Uninvited, is perfect for fans of such favorites as James Patterson's Confessions of a Murder Suspect. Davy has spent the last few months trying to come to terms with the fact that she tested positive for the kill gene HTS (also kwn as Homicidal Tendency Syndrome). She swore she would t let it change her, and that her DNA did t define her ...but then she killed a man. Now on the run, Davy must decide whether she'll be ruled by the kill gene, or if she'll follow her heart and fight for her right to live free. But with her own potential for violence laying right beneath the surface, Davy doesn't even kw if she can trust herself.
- Author BiographySophie Jordan grew up on a pecan farm in the Texas hill country, where she wove fantasies of dragons, warriors, and princesses. A former high school English teacher, she's also the New York Times bestselling author of Avon historical romances and the Firelight series. She now lives in Houston with her family. When she's not writing, she spends her time overloading on caffeine (lattes and Diet cherry Coke preferred), talking plotlines with anyone who will listen (including her kids), and cramming her DVR with true-crime and reality-TV shows.
- Author(s)Sophie Jordan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUninvited
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.