All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Luc's model presents seven strategies and underlying actions by which anyone_teacher or student, manager or subordinate, employee or community volunteer, parent or caregiver_can discover his leadership capability and then continuously improve it. This book is t a study of the skills needed for leadership, since leaders come in all shapes and forms, rather it is a guide for readers to use to develop into leaders without attending expensive workshops or time-consuming formal programs.
- Author BiographyEdith Luc is a writer whose first book was nominated in Quebec for the best business book of the year (2004). A social psychologist and a specialist on leadership, she consults with global organizations and has written extensively on leadership and intercultural communication. She is an associate professor at HEC Montreal, an internationally recognized business school.
- Author(s)Edith Luc
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight404 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.