All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionMany Christians today believe in the existence of the Holy Spirit, yet they have little to tell of His workings in their life. Sadly, there is greater way to prove the existence and power of the Holy Spirit to an unbeliever than through personal testimony. Joan Galli's simple, childlike faith in the power of the Holy Spirit enabled Him to orchestrate the events of her life into countless beautiful moments that continue to bring glory to her Lord. Her experiences with the Holy Spirit reveal His guidance is needed at every moment in our lives. This spiritually stirring book reveals that through consistently and humbly following the Holy Spirit's lead, your faith will be strengthened and your love for Him will grow to overflowing. This beautiful personal testimony of a life devoted to loving and serving God will refresh your spirit. Joan's prayer is that through her testimony, you too will encounter the power of the Holy Spirit as you become trusting and teachable as a little child.
- Author BiographyJoan Galli, a former schoolteacher, wife, and mother, credits her exciting walk with Jesus during the past thirty-four years to having received the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Joan shares many of her most intimate and private God moments, including an amazing account of knowing the day and the hour of her husband's Home-going. She describes the writing of this book as a loving act of obedience to her Lord.
- Author(s)MS Joan Galli
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight281 g
- Width141 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.