CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionA boy. A boat. A storm. One day that will tear a family apart. Two sisters are reunited, but for how long? Can their fragile relationship survive once the secrets of the past are finally unlocked? A mother's dying wish sends twin sisters Lauren and Trina back to the place of their childhood vacations, on the Gippsland Lakes, to restore and sell a dilapidated houseboat. Although the twins were almost inseparable throughout childhood, a wild storm and the events that followed drove the girls apart in their teenage years. Now, ten years later, Lauren and Trina are forced to face each other and themselves as they discover the role their mother played in their estrangement. As the houseboat is gradually stripped bare, so are the lives of these women as the truth emerges. A story of secrets and betrayal, Unloched takes the reader on an emotional journey through the landscape of the family. Commended in the Victorian Premier's Literary Awards for an unpublished manuscript, this is Candice Lemon-Scott's debut vel.
- Author(s)Candice Lemon-Scott
- PublisherOdyssey Books
- Date of Publication27/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFyshwick, ACT
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOdyssey Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.