All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionUnlocking Equity and Trusts will help you grasp the main concepts of Equity and Trusts with ease. Containing accessible explanations in clear and precise terms that are easy to understand, it provides an excellent foundation for learning and revising. The information is clearly presented in a logical structure and the following features support learning helping you to advance with confidence: * Clear learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter set out the skills and kwledge you will need to get to grips with the subject * Key Facts summaries throughout each chapter allow you to progressively build and consolidate your understanding * End-of-chapter summaries provide a useful check-list for each topic * Cases and judgments are highlighted to help you find them and add them to your tes quickly * Frequent activities and self-test questions are included so you can put your kwledge into practice * Sample essay questions with antated answers prepare you for assessment * Glossary of legal terms clarifies important definitions This edition has been updated to include a brand new chapter on equitable remedies, an expanded chapter on fiduciaries and extended coverage of tracing. It also discusses recent developments in the law such as the Trusts (Capital and Income) Act 2013, the Supreme Court decision in Futter on the Rule in Re Hastings Bass, and the amended Public Benefit guidance issued by the Charity Commission. The books in the Unlocking the Law Series get straight to the point and offer clear and concise coverage of the law, broken-down into bite-size sections with regular recaps to boost your confidence. They provide complete coverage of both core and popular optional law modules, presented in an invative, visual format and are supported by a website which offers students a host of additional practice opportunities. Visit www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk for access to free study resources, including multiple choice questions, key questions and answers, revision mp3s and cases and materials exercises.
- Author BiographyMohamed Ramjohn is Associate Professor at Ealing Law School.
- Author(s)Mohamed Ramjohn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleUnlocking the Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 colour tables, 35 colour line drawings
- Weight1265 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.