All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlocking Land Law will help you grasp the main concepts of the subject with ease. Containing accessible explanations in clear and precise terms that are easy to understand, it provides an excellent foundation for learning and revising Land Law. The information is clearly presented in a logical structure and the following features support learning helping you to advance with confidence: * Clear learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter set out the skills and kwledge you will need to get to grips with the subject * Key Facts summaries throughout each chapter allow you to progressively build and consolidate your understanding * End-of-chapter summaries provide a useful check-list for each topic * Cases and judgments are highlighted to help you find them and add them to your tes quickly * Frequent activities and self-test questions are included so you can put your kwledge into practice * Sample essay questions with antated answers prepare you for assessment * Glossary of legal terms clarifies important definitions This edition has been extensively rewritten and updated to include discussion of recent changes and developments within the module, including the issues arising from the decisions in Swift v 1st Ltd v Chief Land Registrar and Scott v Southern Pacific Mortgages Ltd and their implications in registered land cases. It also reviews the law of implied trusts post Stack v Dowden and Jones v Kertt . The books in the Unlocking the Law Series get straight to the point and offer clear and concise coverage of the law, broken-down into bite-size sections with regular recaps to boost your confidence. They provide complete coverage of both core and popular optional law modules, presented in an invative, visual format. Visit www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk for access to free study resources, including multiple choice questions, key questions and answers, revision mp3s and cases and materials exercises.
- Author BiographyJudith Bray is Professor of Law at the University of Buckingham. She has taught Property Law for many years and written extensively on Land law and other subjects. She is the author of Key Facts Key Cases Land Law. She is also a qualified barrister.
- Author(s)Judith Bray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUnlocking the Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note74 colour tables, 71 colour line drawings
- Weight1098 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.