All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor and physical therapist Karlene B. Huntley tells stories of patients she treated for long-term unresolved pain primarily caused by trauma to musculoskeletal system. Determined to find ways to relieve her patients' pain, Huntley developed new and unique treatments that changed their lives. Her compelling stories describe their journeys of learning, discovery, and hope.
- Author(s)Karlene B Huntley
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.