All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionAlex Osborn wrote the following: Emotional drive is self-starting and largely automatic, whether based on hunger, fear, love, or ambition. For all of us, a good rule is always to encourage ideas-to encourage speaking up as well as thinking up. Whatever creative success I gained was due to my belief that creative power can be stepped up by effort, and that there are ways in which we can guide our creative thinking. If we set aside a defined period for creative thinking we can best lure the muse. With eugh creative effort, each of us could find the ideas that would smooth out rocky roads!
- Author BiographyIntroduction and foreword written by Robert W. Galvin. He was Chairman of Motorola, which his father founded, from 1959 to 1990 and was Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors from 1990 to 2001. This book served as an inspiration to Robert Galvin and it is his hope is that it will continue to inspire creativity.
- Author(s)Alex Osborn
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/05/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width132 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.