All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe business environment is a fundamental subject in any Business Studies degree course. This new, student-friendly book divides the subject into the internal and external environment and, where relevant, discusses the interface between the two. It is written with the outward-looking student in mind and, as a result, encourages readers to reflect on what they have read and to consolidate their learning through regular self-testing exercises and discussion points. The text contains highly relevant and 'household name' case studies, ensuring that it is a highly topical and engaging book. Where organisational styles differ, the authors put forward the pros and cons of different points of view, ensuring that students have the information necessary to make up their own minds and develop management strategies of their own.
- Author BiographyJohn Brinkman is Vice Dean of Hope Business School, Liverpool Hope University, UK, and the author of several journal articles. Ilva Navarro Bateman and Donna Harper are Lecturers at Hope Business School, Liverpool Hope University, UK. Caroline Hodgson works in the Business School at the University of Lincoln, currently working with SMEs in the Lincolnshire area.
- Author(s)Donna Harper,Ilve Navarro,John T. Brinkman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.