Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionGet the Most From Your GPS Receiver by Learning Basic Map Reading, Setting Up A GPS and Navigating In Hiking, Off-Road & Marine Environments. GPS Receivers can be frustrating and potentially hazardous when used in the wrong way. Break down the techlogy barrier by learning how to combine GPS receivers with traditional map reading and plotting. 4X4 author, Andrew St. Pierre White teams up with Kevin Bolton of GPS Consultants and John Rich of Stoney Ridge to bring you an informative training program so that you can get the most out of your GPS 4X4 Driving Skills, 4X4 Recovery and Working in the Wilderness.
- Author(s)Andrew St.Pierre White
- PublisherInternational Motoring Productions
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSunvalley
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintInternational Motoring Productions
- Width250 mm
- Height130 mm
- Running Time40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.