All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey look so sweet and beautiful...but what is the dark, unlovely truth? Harley's a college guy with a brain in his head. Those old tales about the ballet school and the evils hidden within its walls are for the town's fools and gossips. Then Cassandra, one of the dancers, whirls into his life. Harley is at first enchanted. Then he's doubtful. And then he's terrified. But it's already too late.
- Author BiographyCeleste Conway is the author of the young adult novel The Melting Season and the middle-grade novel The Goodbye Time, both published by Random House. The Melting Season was listed on the New York Public Library's Best Books for the Teen Age. Her most recent work is the young adult novel When You Open Your Eyes, published with Simon Pulse. Celeste holds a master of fine arts degree from Columbia University and teaches English and creative writing at Borough of Manhattan Community College.
- Author(s)Celeste Conway
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight449 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.