All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<strong>The Women's Murder Club is stalked by a killer with thing to lose.</strong> San Francisco Detective Lindsay Boxer is loving her life as a new mother. With an attentive husband, a job she loves, plus best friends who can talk about anything from sex to murder, things couldn't be better. Then the FBI sends Lindsay a photo of a killer from her past, and her happy world is shattered. The picture captures a beautiful woman at a stoplight. But all Lindsay sees is the psychopath behind those seductive eyes: Mackie Morales, the most deranged and dangerous mind the Women's Murder Club has ever encountered. In this pulse-racing, emotionally charged vel by James Patterson, the Women's Murder Club must find a killer--before she finds them first.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has had more <i>New York Times</i> bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to <i>Guinness World Records</i>. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels<b>, </b> the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including <i>Kiss the Girls </i>and <i>Along Came a Spider</i>. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
- Author(s)James Patterson,Maxine Paetro
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWomen's Murder Club
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.