All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of unnatural narrativeshas become an important, but still disparate new research program in narrative theory. This collection of essays presentsand discusses the new analytical tools that have so far been developed on the basis of unnatural vels, short stories, and plays and extends these findings through analyses of testimonies, comics, graphic vels, films, and oral narratives. Taken together, the essays develop new modeling systems which are designed to capture the strangeness and extravagance of unnatural narratives.
- Author BiographyJan Alber, University of Freiburg, Germany; Rudiger Heinze, Technische Universitat Braunschweig, Germany.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 18 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight536 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJan Alber,Rudiger Heinze
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.