Unofficial Doctor Who: The Big Book of Lists by Cameron K. McEwan (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhovians rejoice! Blogtor Who is back...Kwn for his popular lists, Cameron K. McEwan, author of The Who's Who of Doctor Who, is back with a book that compiles loads of fun facts and never-before-heard tidbits about the Whoniverse. (It's bigger on the inside!) Pour over loads of fascinating lists about the TARDIS, Gallifrey, and Daleks, as the fandom unites in epic appreciation for The Doctor. Organized by theme, Ufficial Doctor Who: The Big Book of Top 100 Lists will cover everything over the past fifty years of the epic series including: doppelgangers, popular locales, regenerations, Gallifrey adventures, highest-rated episodes, plots, characters and loads more. Accompanied by the incredible Doctor Who artwork of Andrew Skilleter and loaded with weird and interesting facts and quizzes, this is the perfect gift item for the timelord lover in your life. Lists include: - Actors who have appeared in Star Wars and Doctor Who - Doctor Who film references - Top 10 Kisses of the Doctor - Dopplegangers in Doctor Who - American Guest Appearances - Food and Drink in Doctor Who - Other Doctor Who stories (prequels, minisodes, etc...) - Regeneration Stories - Gallifrey Adventures - Alien Team-ups - People Who Came Back From The Dead - TARDIS consoles - Weirdest TARDIS dematerialisations - Highest-Rated TV Episodes - Lowest-Rated TV Episodes Now in the second half of its century, the BBC's sci-fi classic, Doctor Who is a geek's dream TV show and this book is loaded with over 1000 facts and trivia. So grab your sonic screwdriver and unlock secrets of show that makes us excited to be a part of this wibbly-wobbley galaxy.
- Author BiographyCAMERON K. MCEWAN is the man behind Blogtor Who (www.blogtorwho.com), a fan site dedicated to Doctor Who. Started in 2008, Blogtor Who is now one of the most popular Doctor Who blogs in the world, on some days receiving over 80,000 page views with nearly 40,000 followers on Twitter. Its popularity and success have gained the Blogtor access to the production team, and he is regularly invited to press events (such as the Official Convention in 2012 and the Official Celebration in 2013). He has interviewed Matt Smith, Steven Moffat, Mark Gatiss, Murray Gold, and many others involved in the production of Doctor Who. Cameron makes appearances at conventions, hosting panels, and interviews while also making the odd television appearance on the BBC and in the U.S.Cameron writes for sites like Den of Geek, Cult Box, and The Huffington Post and reviews television weekly on BBC London. He currently lives in London with his three trousers.
- Author(s)Cameron K. McEwan
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Skilleter
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.