All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $35.95
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.00
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.47
- AU $35.96Trending at AU $37.77
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $44.26
- AU $33.57Trending at AU $33.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhat must it be like, I wonder, to live in a world where food appears at the press of a button? How would I spend the hours I w commit to combing the woods for sustenance if it were so easy to come by? -- Katniss Everdeen The Hunger Games trilogy captivates its audience through a storyline dominated by the quest for food, with the vast culinary disparity between the impoverished districts and the opulent Capitol taking center stage. Food is both a weapon and an act of love, and -- as in today's world -- it is essential to survival. Fortunately, most of us inhabit a more prosperous world than the tributes, one where food can appear with the press of a button or two. THE UNOFFICIAL RECIPES OF THE HUNGER GAMES Savor the post-apocalyptic world of Panem one dish at a time with The Ufficial Recipes of The Hunger Games. Offering 187 recipes, this cookbook serves fans an authentic taste of the Hunger Games trilogy, whether foraged for in the impoverished District 12 or devoured at the lavish banquets of the Capitol. Satisfy your appetite with the recipes savored by the tributes: * Peeta's Burnt Raisin Nut Bread * Orange Chicken in Cream Sauce * Beloved Lamb Stew With Dried Plums Consume the dishes inspired by the trilogy's heroic characters: * Creamy Roasted Katniss Soup * Prim's Birthday Venison Steaks * Gale's Venison Pot Roast Hunt like Katniss and Gale for adventurous ingredients and create daring dishes: * Greasy Sae's Holiday Stuffed Possum * Hazelle's Authentic Beaver Stew Transport your senses into the world of The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay, and relish the delicious adventures of the trilogy over and over again.
- Author BiographySuzanne Collins is the author of the groundbreaking Hunger Games trilogy for young adults: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. She is also the author of the picture book Year of the Jungle, a Publishers Weekly best book of the year, and the New York Times bestselling Underland Chronicles series for middle grade readers, which started with Gregor the Overlander. Suzanne lives with her family in Connecticut. You can find her online at suzannecollinsbooks.com.
- Author(s)Suzanne Collins
- PublisherRockridge Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockridge Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.