CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionDisintegrated or distributed invation, collaborative invation, collective invention, collegial invation, free invation, open kwledge disclosure, free kwledge disclosure: are these all the same thing? This shows us there is some confusion regarding open invation, or at least there is a need to cast a wider net around what open invation is all about. The prevailing thought is that open invation allows organizations to simultaneously expand their breadth of ideas, opportunities, and kw-how while minimizing the technical and market risks associated with invation. As a result, open invation appears to come with little down side. Del Giudice, Della Peruta, and Carayannis fill the gap in our understanding of this emerging research field of open invation. Their work depicts the major tendencies of publications through identifying the main themes in literature and investigating the research frontier. It also discusses potentially important fields of investigation that are still left rather unexplored.
- Author BiographyAuthor Elias G. Carayannis: Elias G. Carayannis is Full Professor of Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship; co-Founder and co-Director of the Global and Entrepreneurial Finance Research Institute (GEFRI); and Director of Research on Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, European Union Research Center (EURC) at the School of Business of the George Washington University in Washington, DC, USA. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Manlio Del Giudice,Maria Rosaria Della Peruta
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Democracy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship for Growth
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.