All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhat might briefly tumble through a monks mind, or be hard chiseled over a span of years, what might be gleaned while ranging high along the Kentucky kbs, or what quietly emerges while sitting in the dark before dawn--these are the inner and outer landscapes of the religious poems found in Unquiet Vigils. From cturnal Vigils to close listening to the liturgy of crickets, these are litanies of love and life, work, patience, and prayer. These poems are collected from over two decades of writing, and seasoned with the savor of five decades of living a monastic life.
- Author BiographyBorn in West Virginia, Br. Paul Quenon, OCSO entered the Trappists in 1958 at the Abbey of Gethsemani in Kentucky, where Thomas Merton was his Novice Master. He has been publishing poems and photographs for the last twenty years.
- Author(s)Brother Paul Quenon
- PublisherParaclete Press (MA)
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleParaclete Poetry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press (MA)
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.