All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an insight into the emerging trends in pathogenesis, diagsis and management of many diseases associated with visceral pain. Key features of the book include overviews of ciceptive pathways and hormonal modulation related to the pathogenesis of functional and other disorders. The text gives a lucid view of vel aspects of pain generation and perception. This book aims to provide a framework for understanding the most significant signaling processing in order to unravel the enigma of visceral pain. This book is expected to be a valuable resource for clinicians and scientists who are interested in recent research trends associated with ciceptive diseases. It is also recommended to students, health care providers and patients who seek a fundamental understanding of neuronal modulatory systems.
- Author(s)Victor Chaban
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.