All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWith elegant simplicity, Maxim D. Frank-Kamenetskii elucidates the essential history and inner workings of DNA--a tiny molecule that holds within it the deepest mysteries of life. As Frank-Kamenetskii explains, DNA will undoubtedly shape our future, too, as we call upon it to convict criminals, clone creatures, and ultimately, cure cancer. This definitive guide to DNA, a previous version of which sold over 300,000 copies in the author's native Russia, promises to both inform and inspire.
- Author BiographyMaxim D. Frank-Kamenetskii is a professor at Boston University's Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Department of Biomedical Engineering. Best known for his contribution in the field of DNA topology, supercoiling, and unusual structures, Frank-Kamenetskii was a founding member of Moscow Tribune, the Russian intellectual club organized by Andrei Sakharov.
- Author(s)M.D.Frank- Kamenetskii
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication23/09/1997
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised and Updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.