Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionThat old family joke. Said hundreds of times by one or ather of us. Just a flippant, smart-assed remark. A quick comeback. Clever. Witty. Off-handed. Predictable and therefore comfortable. Comforting. The signal of the end of a rant. God, I couldve just killed her. Or him, as the case may be. Or him. Then the comeback, perfectly timed. Two beats, and the other would say, But what would you do with the body? Only this time, one laughed.
- Author BiographyMolleen Zwiker was born in Panama and raised in Michigan. In the first grade, she wrote and illustrated her first short story on a length of coarse brown paper towel purloined from a roll in the girls restroom. Her grandmother saved that story, and Zwiker still has it, filed with everything shes ever written. Almost everything. When she was 24, she began her first novel, a scathing feminist view of an inverted future where men are second-class citizens. Startled by the bitterness she read in her own work, Zwiker torched that manuscript. This she sorely regrets; there was a market for bitter, after all. Zwiker earned an MFA in Creative Writing, Playwriting, from Western Michigan University. Currently, she is working on a new novel tentatively titled The Art of Murder.
- Author(s)Molleen Zwiker
- PublisherScribe Publishing Company
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScribe Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date26/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.