All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionChapters discuss the issues surrounding how to use faculty rank, seniority, and experience as control variables in salary equity studies. Contributors review the challenges of conducting a salary equity study for nfaculty administrators and staff who constitute the majority of employees, even in academic institutions and examine the advantages and disadvantages of using hierarchical linear modeling to measure pay equity. They present a case study approach to illustrate the political and practical challenges that researchers often face when conducting a salary equity study for an institution. This is a companion volume to Conducting Salary Equity Studies: Alternative Approaches to Research (IR115) .
- Author(s)IR (Institutional Research)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Journal
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 117
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byRobert K. Toutkoushian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.