All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionAllison Harmon discovers that being a wealthy heiress does t guarantee a carefree life. She spends her childhood groomed by her father to take over his billion-dollar textile conglomerate. After his death, Allison is tormented by flashbacks. Convinced her family kept a secret from her, she searches for the truth. In Paris, Allison meets Jack Sanderling, an American doctoral candidate. Despite the mutual attraction, she does t divulge her identity. Jack discovers she misrepresented herself and fails to show up for their second meeting, leaving Allison heartbroken and confused. Will Allison and Jack find their way back to each other? Will Allison uncover the mystery of her childhood?
- Author BiographyAfter forty-five years as an educator and musician, Cindy L. Freeman began writing fiction. Currently working on her third novel, she relishes a good mystery, as in her novella, Diary in the Attic or an intriguing family secret, as in her novel, Unrevealed. In 2012, she won a contest for her essay, A Christmas Memory in the online publication, wydaily.com. Cindy and her husband, Carl, live in Williamsburg, Virginia where she has directed a music school for twenty-six years. They have two children and five grandchildren. You can visit her website: www.cindylfreeman.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Cindy L Freeman
- PublisherHigh Tide Publications
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHigh Tide Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.