Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the absence of school, what do children do? They play. They do what brings them joy. They do what they need to do to get from point A to point B, learning useful skills along the way. This is a practical handbook on learning without school. It's about the hows as well as the whys of unschooling. You'll find out how unschoolers learn the basics and how they meet legal requirements without sacrificing their ideals. The unschooling approach to life, in general, describes the way we learn naturally when left to pursue our own personal interests. As unschoolers, we own our interests-our passions, dreams, and goals-and also the responsibility for pursuing and attaining them. We respond to our desires and go after our dreams with enthusiasm. Unschooling parents and their children live and learn together, helping each other, making discoveries, solving mysteries, and sharing adventures. Ready to have some fun?
- Author BiographyUnschooling mom of 3 and author of many books on self-directed homeschooling and unschooling.
- Author(s)Sara McGrath
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.