All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnSelling is about everything but the sell. We put all of our focus on the individual purchase transaction, while putting the rest of our business actions second. We've become blind to customer service, support, branding, experiences and even product quality. Sixty percent of a purchasing decision is made before a customer even contacts you. We have funnel vision, and it needs to stop. Unselling is about the big picture: creating repeat customers, t one-time buyers. Create loyal clients that refer others, t faceless numbers. Becoming the go-to company for something, before they even need you. You don't need social media, but you can be connecting with your clients socially. Your video doesn't have to be viral in front of a million people, just contagious in front of your specific market. Content, connection, engagement. It's time to separate from the pack of ise. It's time to UnSell.
- Author BiographySCOTT STRATTEN & ALISON KRAMER are cohosts of not only The UnPodcast, but five children, two dogs and two cats. This is their fourth bestselling book together, which represent their thoughts on the changing world of business through their experiences of entrepreneurship, two degrees (Alison), not lasting long as an employee (both) and screaming at audiences around the world (Scott, Alison is more polite). They were put on this earth to remind the world that not all Canadians are passively polite. Businesses like PepsiCo, Saks Fifth Avenue, Cirque du Soleil and others have been brave enough to want their advice, to the point that Scott has been named one of the Top 5 Social Media Influencers in the world by Forbes.com. They now spend their time keynoting conferences around the world and realize they rank 10th and 11th in order of importance in their home.
- Author(s)Alison Kramer,Scott Stratten
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.