All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionKathleen Sullivan was once an assassin, prostitute and human guinea pig for satanic rituals and experiments. A shocking account of Sullivan's experiences as part of a criminal network that includes Intelligence personnel, military personnel, doctors and mental health professionals contracted by the military and CIA, criminal cult leaders and members, pedophiles, porgraphers, drug dealers and Nazis. This network included her own father, who brutalized his daughter for years and even forced her to kill her own infant child. A true account of Manchurian Candidate style mind-control techniques that create alter-states in unwitting victims, to perform deeds that are rmally repugnant. A victim of mind control from childhood, until recently, when vivid flashbacks and nightmares started to leak the horrible truth, Sullivan had recollection of any of these activities.
- Author(s)Sullivan Kathleen
- PublisherDandelion Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationTempe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDandelion Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight711 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.