All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rip-roaring adventure story filled with DIY tips. This is the tale of Robxious's journey down the Missouri River in a homemade boat and a manual on how others can do the same. Robxious brings a little slice of Huckleberry Finn to the busy modern world as he and his friends journey down the longest river in North America, the Mississippi river system aka Big Muddy', in their unsinkable, ever ready craft The Swball. Rob's adventure and DIY guide is both fun and practical for long summer days on the river.'
- Author BiographyRob Sutter is a cartoonist and the author of <i>Awesome Future, Shut Up and Love the Rain, The Strange Voyage of the Leona Joyce</i>, and <i>Unsinkable</i>. He lives in Minneapolis, MN.
- Author(s)Robnoxious Sutter
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight87 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.