Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Emmett Till Unsolved Civil Rights Crime Act of 2007 called for review and reinvestigation of violations of criminal civil rights statutes that occurred t later than December 31, 1969, and resulted in a death. The U.S. Attorney General's review observed that date, while examining cases from 1936 (a date t specified in the Till Act) onward. In selecting violations for review, certain headline cases were included while others meeting the same criteria were t considered. This first full-length survey of American civil rights cold cases examines unsolved racially motivated murders over nearly four decades, beginning in 1934. The author covers all cases reviewed by the federal government to date, as well as a larger number of cases that were igred without official explanation.
- Author BiographyMichael Newton is the author of 287 books. He lives in Nashville, Indiana, USA.
- Author(s)Michael Newton
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note89 illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.