All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionDespite advances in DNA testing, forensics, and the investigative skills used by police, hundreds of crimes remain unsolved across Canada. With every passing day trails grow colder and decades can pass before a new lead or witness comes forward if one comes forward. In Unsolved, Robert J. Hoshowsky examines twelve crimes that continue to haunt us. Some cases are well-kwn, while others have virtually disappeared from the public eye. All of the cases remain open, and many are being re-examined by police using the latest tools and techlogy. Hoshowsky takes the reader through all aspects of the crimes and how police are trying to solve them using three-dimensional facial reconstructions, DNA testing, age-enhanced drawings, original crime scene photos, and more. None of the individuals profiled in Unsolved deserved their fate, but their stories deserve to be told and their killers need to be brought to justice.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Hoshowsky is an investigative journalist who has explored first-hand the world of cults, bikers, cops, killers, and thieves. A former researcher-reporter at Maclean's, Hoshowsky has had work appear in more than one hundred magazines and newspapers worldwide. His highly acclaimed book, The Last to Die, was shortlisted for the prestigious Arthur Ellis Award. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Robert J. Hoshowsky
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Note26
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.