Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- Description<p>Description<p>'Unspent Possibilities' is Jennifer's first volume of poetry. It explores the impact which Bipolar Disorder has upon those who have the condition, and works through these effects to ultimately realise a position of hope. <p>About the Author<p>Jennifer Syrkiewicz has been writing all her life, drawing from a mixture of personal experience and imagination to inform her fiction. <p>Diagsed with Bipolar Affective Disorder, Jennifer wrote her first vel, 'Gardening in the Dark', to raise awareness of the condition and express how Bipolar affects the lives of both the person diagsed, and those around them. Since writing the vel, Jennifer has set up a support group for the condition in her area. <p>Jennifer was born in 1976, in Yorkshire. Following a meandering trail across the UK to attend various universities, she is w happily settled in North Yorkshire with her husband Paul and two dogs. She runs a small Communications business and spends most of her time blogging, writing articles and producing fiction and poetry.
- Author(s)Jennifer Syrkiewicz
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.