All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe average person checks email 77 times a day, sends and receives more than 122 email messages a day and spends nearly a third of their workweek managing a constant influx of email. Even when we're away from work, checking email is the most popular activity we engage in on our mobile devices. Email is a powerful and essential tool - but it has become a near-constant source of frustration, anxiety and distraction from our work. In this insightful and intensely practical book, Jocelyn K. Glei explains why email is so overwhelming and addicting, and lays out strategies for limiting the energy you spend on it. These include setting meaningful work goals, clarifying to yourself which people and messages truly matter and creating a daily routine that aligns with your natural creative rhythms. Through her actionable, thoughtful advice, Glei will help you to: - Stop letting email dictate your mood, your focus and your to-do list - Process your inbox efficiently - Compose messages that get people to take action - Establish boundaries that allow you to engage in more meaningful work.
- Author BiographyJocelyn K. Glei is the bestselling author and editor of three books: Manage Your Day-to-Day, Maximize Your Potential and Make Your Mark. Glei is the founding editor of the award-winning 99U.com website, which has won two Webby Awards for 'Best Cultural Blog' and built a rabid fan base of creatives, entrepreneurs and productivity geeks. She also led the curation of the popular 99U Conference, which draws over 1,000 creatives from all over the world each year, and has presented talks from an incredible crop of inspirational speakers, including Brene Brown, Jonathan Adler, Gretchen Rubin, and many more.
- Author(s)Jocelyn K. Glei
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteB&W illustrations, approx 15
- Weight195 g
- Width199 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.