Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter eleven years of coupled-up domesticity, Rory Carmichael is single for the first time in her adult life. Even she would admit that her ex-boyfriend Martin wasn't the most exciting man in the world -- let's face it, his idea of a rocking night was one spent updating his Excel spreadsheets -- but Rory could rely on him and, having watched her mother rack up four turbulent marriages, that's what matters. But when she discovers that her supposedly reliable Mr Right is a distinctly unreliable cheater, she's forced to consider the possibility that everything she kws about relationships is wrong. In an effort to reinvigorate both her love life and her lacklustre career at posh magazine Country House, she sets herself a mission to date as many unsuitable men as possible. Toyboys. Sugar daddies. Fauxmosexuals. Maybe the bad boys she's never dated can show her what she's been missing in life. But if Mr Right can turn out to be so wrong, maybe one of her Mr Wrongs will turn out to be just right ...
- Author BiographyPippa Wright lives in London and works in book publishing. You can find her on Twitter at www.twitter.com/troisverres
- Author(s)Pippa Wright
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.