Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionUnsung Song is a collection of poems that reminds you that The strength of a man isn't in the hair on his chest, but in his heart......that lies within his chest. It is a book that encourages us to Take a moment and ponder about the colour of love.Does love really have a colour? It doesn's stop there as it freely transports us to Rainbow city, Turbaned in rich colours, Luscious Blue, cream, red and golden yellow with Images of cocoanuts and stretch of soft sand, Salty sea breeze and fishes. This book is rich in paradoxes as it examines our everyday grammar. If writers write and players play, Fingers must then fing. When dancers dance and singers sing, Don't tell me it is wrong For mothers to moth and fathers to fath.
- Author BiographyDonny Kingsley studied Telecommunications Engineering, Information and Communication Technology as well as Creative Arts and Writing. He has Bsc degrees in Telecommunications Engineering, Information and Communication Technology and a HND in creative writing. As a writer, he has written many screen/stage plays amongst which are Frontmasters, Hope, Princess, Sound of the Drum, The Bat, The Last Wedding, Gunfire, Cultural conflict, Talking Drum and many more. Donny is the founder and creative director of Don Ebony Productions Ltd and the co-founder of New Element Music and Film Festival (NEMFFEST). Unsung Song is his first collection of poems.
- Author(s)Donny Kingsley
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.