Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionMany poems of the women troubadours, or trobairitz as they are more commonly called, are kwn to have been lost or destroyed. But more may have survived than hitherto recognized. Scattered among the two hundred and forty-five anymous poems of the troubadour corpus are twenty-six poems which may have been authored by women. Igred for too long, these anymous female-voiced poems are brought together for the first time with English translations, offering readers a unique opportunity to discover for themselves lost or forgotten works of women writers.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Carol Jane Nappholz, educated in England and Australia, holds a Ph.D. from the University of Denver. She has published articles on the trobairitz and medieval romance. She is currently in administration and teaches part-time at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Carol Jane Nappholz
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in the Humanities Literature - Politics - Society
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1994
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Notefacsim.
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.