All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the wild, wild West -- where desire and danger come to a draw. When Paris Sommer finds the secret diary of her great-great-grandmother, who ran an infamous bordello in the old West, her secret fantasies are ignited. Putting her librarian career to good use, she goes to Forked Creek, Nevada, to stay at the brothel and do some research. There Paris discovers a forbidden pleasure of her own: Mitchell Brand, a dead-sexy cowboy who kws just how to treat a woman -- and make her beg for more. Brand's hard-lovin' ways welcome Paris into a world of passion she's never kwn...until a mysterious treasure map hidden in the diary leads them to a place where peril and seduction collide.
- Author BiographyKathleen Lawless is a pseudonym. The author of A Hard Man to Love and three other erotic romances from Pocket Books, she finds her inspiration on the beaches of British Columbia. She believes chocolate and red wine are basic food groups and knows firsthand that oysters are a natural aphrodisiac.
- Author(s)Kathleen Lawless
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/09/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.