All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionBig companies find it almost impossible to do new things despite their leaders kwing this may eventually be their downfall. Unthinkable shows why companies are like this and how they can do invation better.
- Author BiographyTom Hopkins is a digital, creative, and design business leader, holding senior positions in many of the world s most influential companies. While writing Unthinkable, he was principal consultant at Fluxx, a product and service innovation company in London. Hopkins now serves as product innovation director for Experian Consumer Services.
- Author(s)Tom Hopkins
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLecturer in English Paul Dawson
- Foreword byRichard Poole
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.