All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThanks to new transparency rules and increased efforts by scholars, researchers are better equipped than ever before to analyze the decision-making processes of the Council of the European Union and to test old wisdoms. This book covers the most contentious areas and important debates in current research.
- Author BiographyDANIEL NAURIN is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Gothenburg University, Sweden. He is the author or Deliberation behind Closed Doors: Transparency and Lobbying in the European Union. HELEN WALLACE is Centennial Professor in the European Institute at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. She is the author of numerous books and articles on European Union politics, including The Council of Ministers (with Fiona Hayes-Renshaw).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDaniel Naurin,Helen Wallace
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.