CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThanks to new transparency rules and increased efforts by scholars, researchers are better equipped than ever before to analyze the decision-making processes of the Council of the European Union and to test old wisdoms. This book covers the most contentious areas and important debates in current research.
- Author BiographyDANIEL NAURIN is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Gothenburg University, Sweden. He is the author or Deliberation behind Closed Doors: Transparency and Lobbying in the European Union. HELEN WALLACE is Centennial Professor in the European Institute at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. She is the author of numerous books and articles on European Union politics, including The Council of Ministers (with Fiona Hayes-Renshaw).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDaniel Naurin,Helen Wallace
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.