CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.83
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
About this product
- SynopsisDocuments the story of Creedence Clearwater Revival from their early struggles, to their rise to stardom, to the battles that drove them apart.,From their struggling days in the Bay Area to their years of pop stardom, to the business battles and recriminations that finally drove them apart, here is the intimate story of Creedence Clearwater Revival.,It was the very end of the Sixties, and rock was mutating into shapes and forms far from its origins. Cutting through all the frenzy came an almost unending stream of hit records, led by unmistakable growling vocals and surging guitars, bass, and drums that sounded like they'd burst out of the bayou to reclaim the roots of rock and roll. This amazingly timeless music didn't come from the swamps, though. It came from northern California and the "chooglin'" genius of Creedence Clearwater Revival.
- AuthorCraig Werner
- Number Of Pages240 pages
- Publication Date1999-03-01
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Year1999
- Volume NumberNo. 7
- Copyright Date1999
- Weight12.2 Oz
- Width5.1 In.
- Length7.8 In.
- LC Classification NumberML421.C75W47 1998
- Dewey Decimal784.42166/092/2 B
- Dewey Edition21
- Edited byDave Marsh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.