All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionBursting with fascinating facts and striking photographs, this title provides surprising insights into the miniature world of ants, from their antennae to their extreme strength. It features extreme close-ups, cutaways and clear, informative captions, providing children with an abundance of information.
- Author BiographyLouise and Richard met at university and, after working in advertising, formed a successful creative partnership in the world of publishing. They specialise in producing innovative, engaging non-fiction children's books themed around science and nature.
- Author(s)Louise & Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUp Close & Scary
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Reading AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.